Automóviles en el mundo
Sobre Houston, TX
Rent A Car – Explore Houston!
Texas is a big state with distinctive cities, and it can be hard to choose a destination for your next vacation. Houston, the Bayou City, has a host of distinctive attractions. From the Museum District to the many sports arenas in the area, there are plenty of places to spend a fun day, followed by fun nightlife destinations.
Conozca la ciudad
When you're in the Houston Museum District, you're never far from another fascinating experience. There are 19 cultural attractions in the area, each spotlighting history, art, science or performance. These institutions include the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, the Houston Museum of Natural Science, the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston and the Houston Museum of African American Culture.
The dining scene in Houston is as diverse as the cultural offerings. Steakhouses abound, turning local beef into mouth-watering delicacies. You can spend your evenings eating dishes prepared by award-winning chefs in world-class eateries, or discover the hottest new tastes at hip locations that have popped up within the past few years.
Downtown Houston is home to a revitalized nightlife scene. The clubs, musical venues and bars that make up the central part of the city are located near historic buildings with impressive architecture, as well as many of Houston's hotels, which means you may spend your trip within minutes of these attractions.
Enjoy the Region
When it's time to drive out and explore the areas around Houston, you can pick your destination based on what you want to see. If fishing is your hobby of choice, you can spend the day at Lake Anahuac. The surrounding protected wilderness offers saltwater fishing in East Galveston Bay and freshwater in the East Bay Bayou.
Houston is well-known for its history of sending American astronauts into space, so it's also worth seeing the heart of NASA. Space Center Houston is the visitor area at the Johnson Space Center and offers an exciting glimpse into space exploration.
Houston is a big city in a state known for scale, and there’s so much to explore.
Rental Car Pickup Information
- Diríjase al área de retiro de equipaje ubicada en el nivel inferior.
- Siga los letreros hasta el área para tomar el autobús de cortesía.
- Tome el autobús blanco con letras granate *Rental Car Shuttle*, que llevará al cliente directamente hasta el centro de automóviles en alquiler.
- Servicio de estacionamiento: una vez que se encuentre en JFK Boulevard o Will Clayton, siga los letreros de devolución de automóvil hasta el centro de automóviles en alquiler en 17330 Palmetto Pines.
- El mostrador se encuentra en el nivel inferior del centro con el estacionamiento de automóviles ubicado en la plataforma superior.
Haga clic a continuación para la política de alquileres.